1. China's IC industry development
As a global electronics manufacturing country, the global status of China's electronic information industry has rapidly increased in recent years, and the industry chain has matured, providing opportunities for the development of China's integrated circuit industry. In particular, the details of the “National Integrated Circuit Industry Promotion Outline” in 2014, the localization of large-scale integrated circuits has been listed as a long-term development plan for the Chinese government, the start of large fund projects, local funds have been established, and various enterprises in the Ministry of Science and Technology With the joint efforts and support of the special project and integrated circuit materials and parts industry technology innovation strategic alliance IC manufacturers, after nearly ten years of efforts, the Chinese mainland has initially formed the prototype of the integrated circuit industry, manufacturing materials and parts supply chain, and Promoting China's IC industry to enter a new golden period of development, the Chinese market has become one of the main driving forces for the growth of the global integrated circuit market.
2. China's semiconductor materials development status
The import substitution space is huge, benefiting from the substantial expansion of downstream production capacity. In the field of semiconductor materials, China's semiconductor materials are mostly in the middle and low-end areas in the international division of labor. The high-end products market is mainly monopolized by a few international companies such as Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Most domestic products have a low self-sufficiency rate of less than 30%, and most of them are packaging materials with lower technical barriers. The proportion of localization in wafer manufacturing materials is lower, mainly relying on imports. Among China's imports, integrated circuits have consistently ranked first. In the past five years, IC imports have exceeded 200 billion US dollars, and import substitution demand is large. Semiconductor materials are mainly used in integrated circuits. With the implementation of a series of policies such as the National Integrated Circuit Industry Development Promotion Program, China's IC industry has maintained rapid growth. It is estimated that by 2020, China's semiconductor industry will maintain a growth rate of more than 20%. At present, the second phase of the big fund has been reported to the State Council and approved, and is in the process of raising funds. Major IC manufacturers have added to the Chinese market to expand their IC manufacturing capacity. Semiconductor materials are inseparable from every aspect of semiconductor manufacturing, and the demand for semiconductor materials will increase, and upstream semiconductor materials will benefit certainty.
3. China's electronic gas development status
(1) China's electronic gas is the second largest market demand semiconductor material after silicon and silicon-based materials. The domestic market demand for electronic gas in 2016 was 4.802 billion, accounting for 14%. According to the statistics of the Global Semiconductor Association, there are currently more than 60 types of pure gas used in electronic gas, and more than 80 kinds of mixed gas. After nearly 10 years of development of China's electronic gas, some electronic gas production enterprises with stable production quality and being accepted by semiconductor customers have emerged in China, but compared with the huge and fast-developing domestic demand, it is not enough. According to the complete statistics, from 2012 to 2016, the actual production sales of domestic electronic gas companies accounted for 25.0% of the domestic wafer manufacturing electronic gas market, and is expected to increase to 28.4% in 2017. Although there has been great development and progress, the total production of domestic electronic gas companies can not meet the domestic market demand.
(2) Foreign electronic gas companies are mostly large multinational companies with strong strength and technological accumulation. The business covers a wide range, and can provide many gas services for enterprises at the same time, and has strong competitiveness. Compared with large foreign companies, domestic electronic gas production enterprises have a large gap and have huge room for development.
In addition, the current domestic development of electronic gas issues is as follows: A. The overall scale of the industry is small, the localization rate is low, the scale of enterprises is small, and there is a lack of leading enterprises, which are easily excluded and suppressed by foreign large enterprises; B. The new material technology in high-end manufacturing is insufficient, and the types of gases with low technical thresholds are repeatedly constructed and expanded, and disorderly competition is serious; C. Some electronic gas companies have been transformed from large chemical industries or industrial gases. Their quality awareness, management philosophy and safety management level are not in place, resulting in poor quality stability of individual products.
In summary, China's electronic gas is still a short-board for the development of electronic materials, and needs to be developed. Therefore, it is recommended that the state should implement and improve the financial and taxation, capital and other preferential policies for such enterprises, and increase financial funds and large funds. And the support of the financial sector, to guide integrated circuit manufacturers to use domestic electronic gas, so as to help enterprises grasp the development opportunities, accelerate the technological progress of enterprises and become bigger and stronger; enterprises should strive to improve the level of technological innovation and management, strengthen quality control, use hard products Serve customers.
In short, China's electronic gas industry is still in the initial stage of development, the overall industry scale is small, and the strength of individual enterprises is insufficient. At this time, China's semiconductor industry from the previous 100 billion support plan to China's manufacturing 2025, coincides with the emerging growth point. As the rise of the gestation period, China's electronic gas industry is facing unprecedented opportunities for development. It is hoped that all electronic gas companies will accelerate their forward-looking layout, strengthen technological innovation, accelerate application and promotion, and actively develop and grow. It is also hoped that all competent authorities, investment units and semiconductor companies can attach great importance to improving China's integrated circuit materials and parts industry chain and semiconductors. Development makes new and greater contributions.http://www.wxytgas.com/