The cylinder cylinder gas oxygen cylinder generally has a working pressure of about 150 kg/cm2 during its use. To a certain extent, according to national standards, the cylinder gas will be painted on the cylinder in various colors for effective operation. For example, the oxygen cylinders are sky blue, black, nitrogen cylinders are black, yellow, compressed air cylinders are black, white, etc.
Structure of cylinder gas oxygen cylinder
Cylinder gas oxygen cylinders must not be exposed to sunlight during transportation and storage. When used, they must not be mixed and stored with flammable gas cylinders. Under normal circumstances, the bottle nozzles, pressure reducing valves and welding torches must not have oil contamination. Oxygen can cause spontaneous combustion after it is ejected!
How to use cylinder gas oxygen cylinders
1. Before cylinder cylinder gas oxygen cylinders need to be inspected for leaks at the joints, they can be effectively coated with soap to check the leaks before testing.
2. After confirming that the pressure reducing valve is in the closed state, open the cylinder main valve counterclockwise to a certain extent, so that the high pressure meter reading can be effectively observed, and then a small switch on the left side of the pressure reducing valve is opened counterclockwise. Slowly turn the relief valve adjustment screw (T-Rotary) clockwise to compress the main spring to open the valve. The pressure on the decompression table is at the desired pressure, and the pressure value on the decompression table is recorded.
3. After use, turn off the cylinder main switch clockwise, and then turn the pressure relief valve counterclockwise.
Cylinder gas oxygen cylinder precautions
1. The cylinder gas oxygen cylinder must be well ventilated when in use, so that it can effectively ensure that the maximum content of hydrogen in the air does not exceed 1% (volume ratio). The frequency of indoor ventilation shall not be less than three times per hour, and the local ventilation shall be no less than seven times per hour.
2. The spacing between oxygen cylinders and containers containing flammable, explosive substances and oxidizing gases and cylinders should not be less than 8 meters.
3. The distance between the cylinder gas oxygen cylinder and the open flame or common electrical equipment should not be less than 10 meters.
4. The gap between the cylinder gas oxygen cylinders and the air-conditioning devices, air compressors and ventilation equipment should not be less than 20 meters. http://www.wxytgas.com/