Safe contact with dry ice
Every time you touch dry ice, be careful and use thick gloves or other coverings to touch dry ice! If it is directly touched by the skin for a long time, it may cause the cells to freeze and resemble minor or extremely severe frostbite. Dry ice cannot be used in tighter places such as cars and cabins, because sublimated carbon dioxide will be denser than oxygen, so it will squeeze out oxygen and may cause shortness of breath or even suffocation!
1. Don't let children get in touch with dry ice alone! !
2. The dry ice temperature is extremely low, please don't be in the mouth to prevent frostbite! !
3. Take dry ice and use gloves such as thick gloves and clips (plastic gloves do not have a barrier effect!!)
4. Use dry ice in a well-ventilated place, avoid being in a confined space with dry ice! !
5. Dry ice cannot be mixed with liquid.
6. Do not place dry ice in a completely sealed container (eg mineral water bottle), otherwise it may explode!
Storage of dry ice
Place the dry ice in the incubator: the incubator with good insulation can slow down the speed of dry ice sublimation.
Because the pressure generated by the sublimation of dry ice can cause an explosion, dry ice cannot be stored in an airtight incubator.