Matters needing attention when using dry ice

- Jul 17, 2020-

Remember to be careful every time you touch dry ice and use thick cotton gloves or other coverings to touch the dry ice! If it directly touches the skin for a long time, it may cause the cells to freeze and cause injuries similar to minor or extremely severe frostbite. Dry ice cannot be used in more sealed places such as cars and cabins. The sublimated carbon dioxide will be denser than oxygen, so it will squeeze the oxygen away and may cause shortness of breath or suffocation. Do not let children alone touch dry ice. The temperature of dry ice is extremely low. Prevent frostbite in your mouth; avoid being in a confined space with dry ice; dry ice should not be mixed with liquid. Use dry ice for safe operation to avoid injury.

https://www.wxytgas.com/