When handling dry ice, we must not allow our skin to come into contact with it. If there is unnecessary dry ice in our house and you don't know how to handle it, you can first place the dry ice in a ventilated place, and then pour a little hot water on the dry ice, so that the dry ice sublimates quickly and disappears. Dry ice is actually solid carbon dioxide. It will become gaseous carbon dioxide after being exposed to hot water, so we need to put it in a ventilated place to avoid indoors filled with carbon dioxide and cause discomfort to our bodies. However, it should be noted here that when handling dry ice, we must not let our skin come into contact with it. Try to wear gloves and wear long-sleeved shirts and trousers, because the temperature of dry ice is too low, it will cause our skin damage.