1. Gas cylinders should be fixed, kept away from heat, kept ventilated and dry, protected from direct sunlight and strong vibration, classified and stored, and flammable and combustion-supporting gas cylinders are prohibited.
2. Excess gas cylinders should not be stored in the laboratory. Gas-monitoring and alarm devices should be equipped in laboratories that use flammable, explosive, and toxic gases. Oxygen content alarm devices should be installed in asphyxiating gas rooms.
3. Arrange the gas lines properly and mark them.
4. According to the actual state of the cylinder, promptly remove the “full” and “in use” status bars according to the dotted line to ensure that the identification plate matches the actual state of the gas.
5. The pressure reducer selected on the gas cylinder should be classified and used for leak detection after installation. Always pay attention to the presence or absence of air leaks, pressure gauge readings, etc. during use.
6. In applications where backflow may occur, equipment or system piping must be equipped with means to prevent backflow, such as check valves, check valves, buffer tanks, etc.
7. The gas in the gas cylinder must not be used up and a certain residual pressure must be retained.
8. If gas leakage is found, emergency measures such as shutting off the air supply, opening the window, and evacuating personnel should be taken immediately. Never switch the power supply when a flammable or explosive gas leaks.
9. All gas cylinder painting signs should be correct. When used, they must be placed upright and properly fixed to prevent dumping.
10. The gas cylinder is strictly prohibited from near fire. The temperature of the acetylene bottle should not exceed 40 °C. The temperature of the liquefied gas bottle should not exceed 45 °C. The distance between open flame operation is greater than 10 meters. The valve should not leak air. It is strictly forbidden to test the leak.
11. The gas cylinder should be inspected regularly in the designated unit, once every 3 years, and at least 6 months.
12. It is forbidden to use oxygen instead of air or oxygen for ventilation; the explosion-proof copper piece of the cylinder device is not allowed to be exchanged privately; the cylinder valve should be closed after use.www.wxytgas.com