Argon Compressed Gas Description
Argon is a chemical element with symbol Ar and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 of the periodic table and is a noble gas. Argon is the third-most abundant gas in the Earth's atmosphere, at 0.934% (9340 ppmv). It is more than twice as abundant as water vapor (which averages about 4000 ppmv, but varies greatly), 23 times as abundant as carbon dioxide (400 ppmv), and more than 500 times as abundant as neon (18 ppmv). Argon is the most abundant noble gas in Earth's crust, comprising 0.00015% of the crust.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance : Compressed gas. Colorless gas.
Odor : No odor warning properties.
Odor threshold : No data available.
pH : Not applicable.
Melting point/range : -309 °F (-189.3 °C)
Boiling point/range : -302 °F (-185.8 °C)
Flash point : Not applicable.
Evaporation rate : Not applicable.
Upper/lower explosion/flammability limit : No data available.
Vapor pressure : Not applicable.
Water solubility : 0.061 g/l
Relative vapor density : 1.379 (air = 1) Heavier than air.
Relative density : No data available.
Partition coefficient (n-octanol/water) : Not applicable.
Auto-ignition temperature : No data available.
Decomposition temperature : No data available.
Viscosity : Not applicable.
Molecular Weight : 39.95 g/mol
Density : 0.106 lb/ft3 (0.0017 g/cm3) at 70 °F (21 °C) Note: (as vapor)
Specific Volume : 9.68 ft3/lb (0.6043 m3/kg) at 70 °F (21 °C)
Hazards & Transportation
Extremely cold liquid and gas under pressure. Direct contact with liquid can cause frostbite. Can cause rapid suffocation. Avoid breathing gas
H281:Contains refrigerated gas; may cause cryogenic burns or injury. May displace oxygen and cause rapid suffocation.
Major Hazard: high temperature and suffocation.
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Total Hydrocarbon as Methane (THC)
1. Factory direct: Dry ice, liquid carbon dioxide, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, food additives carbon dioxide, food additives nitrogen, all kinds of ordinary industrial gases, high purity gases, medical gases and excimer laser gas.
2. Various gas: Adapt to various needs. The daily production of the dry ice is 60 tons, to provide you with a wide range of options.
3. Supply from stock: Adequate inventory, a large number of supply from stock, to meet customer needs at any time.
4. Stable quality: Depending on the needs of the user, the purity is 99.999 %, which meets and complies with the national food additive carbon dioxide standard of GB1886.228-2016, please feel free to purchase.
5. Continuous research and development of new gas: Yuantong is always insistent on the proposals of people foremost, faithfulness, quality assurance and customer first. We continuously apply the new technology, develop new gas production and improve the production quality to meet the higher requirements of the client.
1. Where is your factory located?
A：Our factory address is 282 Xilu Road, Outang Shengfeng Industrial Park, Huishan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China (Mainland).
2. What is your MOQ? Can we get small quantity order?
A：Our MOQ is 50 Piece/Pieces. We can accept small quantity orders.
3. How to start order?
A：You need offer us your requirements of the gas you need, such as ndustry gases ,special gases and forming gas and so on. Then we offer you reasonable price and send you match samples. When you confirmed the samples and the price, you can order online or offline.
4. Can you make our own designs?
A：Yes, we have a lot designs. If you do not like our designs and you want to make your own designs, we are glad to make that for you.
5. How about your delivery time?
A：In general, it need 15 days after deposit. If your gas need more finishing or large quantity, it would take few days more. But before you order, we will tell you exact time.
If you are looking for argon gas, Yuantong AR will be your best choice, we will provide you with the best quality products and services. Sincerely welcome you to buy our products.