High purity xenon description
Xenon is a chemical element with symbol Xe and atomic number 54. It is a colorless, dense, odorless noble gas found in the Earth's atmosphere in trace amounts. Although generally unreactive, xenon can undergo a few chemical reactions such as the formation of xenon hexafluoroplatinate, the first noble gas compound to be synthesized.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance : Compressed gas.
Colorless gas Odor : No odor warning properties.
Odor : Mixture contains one or more component(s) which have the following
odor: No odor warning properties.
Odor threshold : No data available.
pH : Not applicable.
Melting point/range : -170 °F (-112 °C)
Boiling point/range : -162 °F (-108 °C)
Flash point : Not applicable.
Evaporation rate : Not applicable.
Upper/lower explosion/flammability limit : No data available.
Vapor pressure : No data available.
Water solubility : 0.644 g/l
Relative vapor density : 4.5 (air = 1)
Relative density : 1.5 (water = 1)
Partition coefficient (noctanol/water) : Not applicable.
Auto-ignition temperature : No data available.
Decomposition temperature : No data available.
Viscosity : Not applicable.
Molecular Weight : 131 g/mol
Density : 0.343 lb/ft3 (0.0055 g/cm3) at 70 °F (21 °C) Note: (as vapor)
Specific Volume : 2.93 ft3/lb (0.1829 m3/kg) at 70 °F (21 °C)
Xenon is used in flash lamps and arc lamps, and as a general anesthetic. The first excimer laser design used a xenon dimer molecule (Xe2) as the lasing medium, and the earliest laser designs used xenon flash lamps as pumps. Xenon is used to search for hypothetical weakly interacting massive particles and as the propellant for ion thrusters in spacecraft.
Hazards & Transportation
H280:Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May displace oxygen and cause rapid suffocation.
Major Hazard: Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May displace oxygen and cause rapid suffocation.
DOTE Name: Xenon.
Identification No.: UN-2036(compressed gas)
1. Professional gas supplier: Wuxi Yuantong Gas Co., Ltd. is a professional gas supplier which has over 23 years experience in varies industry gases ,special gases and forming gas etc, .
2. Specialist manufacturing varies gases: We are specialist manufacturing varies industry gases, special gases and forming gas etc, also provide ASU on-site gas supply system and engineering and so on.
3. Small profits: Our company's strength, re-credit, keep the contract, to ensure product quality, has won the trust of customers under the principles of various categories and low price. Welcome old and new customers from home and abroad call or come to our company for consultations and negotiations.
4. Best Service: Customer's satisfaction is always Yuantong Gas priority concern, we are keen to solve any problem. We will answer all questions asked, help everyone in need and give response to every prayer.
1. How can i get to your factory?
A:Our factory is near shanghai Airport, we can pick you up in the airport.
2. If i will need to stay in your place for few days, is that possible to book the hotel for me?
A：It’s always my pleasure, hotel booking service is available.
3. What payment terms do you accept?
A:T/T or L/C or West Union or Moneygram or Paypal,others is welcome.
4. How you arrange shipment?
A: By Sea/ By Train/ By Air or By Express.
If you are looking for xenon, Yuantong Xe gas will be your best choice, we will provide you with the best quality products and services. Sincerely welcome you to buy our products.