Liquid helium description
Helium is the lightest element after hydrogen, and represents in nature in limited quantities (only 5 ppm of the atmosphere). It is a nonflammable and nontoxic gas. Helium is inert to chemical reactions and radiations. Out of all inert gases, helium has the highest thermal conductivity. The gas is only slightly soluble in water. Liquid helium is the coldest known substance with boiling point of -269 degree C.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance : Compressed gas. Colorless gas.
Odor : No odor warning properties.
Odor : Mixture contains one or more component(s) which have the following.
odor: No odor warning properties.
Odor threshold : No data available.
pH : Not applicable.
Melting point/range : No data available.
Boiling point/range : -452 °F (-268.9 °C)
Flash point : Not applicable.
Evaporation rate : Not applicable.
Upper/lower explosion/flammability limit : No data available.
Vapor pressure : Not applicable.
Water solubility : 0.0015 g/l
Relative vapor density : 0.138 (air = 1) Lighter or similar to air.
Relative density : No data available.
Partition coefficient (noctanol/water) : Not applicable.
Auto-ignition temperature : No data available.
Decomposition temperature : No data available.
Viscosity : Not applicable.
Molecular Weight : 4 g/mol
Density : 0.012 lb/ft3 (0.0002 g/cm3) at 70 °F (21 °C) Note: (as vapor)
Specific Volume : 96.68 ft3/lb (6.0349 m3/kg) at 70 °F (21 °C)
1)Used for welding and as a lifting gas in balloons.
2)Used as a coolant in nuclear reactors and for growing germanium and silicon crystals for transistors, as well as the production of some metals such as titanium and zirconium.
3)Used for filling cold-water fluorescent lamps as well as laser and fiber optic production.
4)Liquid helium is used for cooling superconductive megnets.
1. Low cost: We have our own gas manufacturing factory for maintaining quality , so we can always keep the price competitive and reasonable.
2. Richer Experience: We have 23 years experience in all kinds of special gases and forming gas, so we can provide high service to our clients.
3. Higher Quality: We have advanced production lines and good workers with many years of experiences. We are strict to gas manufacturing procedure, and have the complete quality control and management system. And we have our own gas testing room so that we can guarantee the best quality of our products.
4. Has a long history: Our company was stablished in 1995, which is the first large-scale dry ice production and sale gas company in Wuxi. We can provide you with intimate price.
5. Factory direct: Dry ice, liquid carbon dioxide, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, food additives carbon dioxide, food additives nitrogen, all kinds of ordinary industrial gases, high purity gases, medical gases and excimer laser gas.
6. Various gas: Adapt to various needs. The daily production of the dry ice is 60 tons, to provide you with a wide range of options.
Hazards & Transportation
H280:Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. Helium May displace oxygen and cause rapid suffocation.
Major Hazard: high temperature and suffocation
Fire Potential: nonflammable
DOTE Name: Helium
DOT Label: nonflammable gas
Identification No.: UN-1046(compressed gas)
Water capacity: 40 liters (standard)
Filling pressure at 21℃：150bar
If you are looking for helium gas, Yuantong He will be your best choice, we will provide you with the best quality products and services. Sincerely welcome you to buy our products.