Liquid Argon Tank Description
Argon is present in atmosphere to the extent of about 0.93%. It is colorless, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic gas. It is non-flammable and is a highly inert gas. Apply modes for argon are liquid and as compressed gas. Argon is a member of a special group of gases known as the “rare,”“noble,”or “inert”gases.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance : Liquefied gas. Colorless
Odor : No odor warning properties
Odor threshold : No data available
pH : Not applicable
Melting point/range : -308 °F (-189 °C)
Boiling point/range : -303 °F (-186 °C)
Flash point : Not applicable
Evaporation rate : Not applicable
Upper/lower explosion/flammability limit : No data available
Vapor pressure : Not applicable
Water solubility : 0.067 g/l
Relative vapor density : 1.38 (air = 1) Heavier than air
Relative density : 1.4 (water = 1)
Partition coefficient (noctanol/water) : Not applicable
Auto-ignition temperature : No data available
Decomposition temperature : No data available
Viscosity : Not applicable
Molecular Weight : 40 g/mol
1. Professional gas supplier: Wuxi Yuantong Gas Co., Ltd. is a professional gas supplier which has over 23 years experience in varies industry gases ,special gases and forming gas etc, .
2. Specialist manufacturing varies gases: We are specialist manufacturing varies industry gases, special gases and forming gas etc, also provide ASU on-site gas supply system and engineering and so on.
3. Low cost: We have our own gas manufacturing factory for maintaining quality , so we can always keep the price competitive and reasonable.
4. Richer Experience: We have 23 years experience in all kinds of special gases and forming gas, so we can provide high service to our clients.
5. Higher Quality: We have advanced production lines and good workers with many years of experiences. We are strict to gas manufacturing procedure, and have the complete quality control and management system. And we have our own gas testing room so that we can guarantee the best quality of our products.
6. Has a long history: Our company was stablished in 1995, which is the first large-scale dry ice production and sale gas company in Wuxi. We can provide you with intimate price.
Hazards & Transportation
H281:Contains refrigerated gas; may cause cryogenic burns or injury. May displace oxygen and cause rapid suffocation.
Major Hazard: high temperature and suffocation.
Fire Potential: nonflammable.
DOTE Name: Argon.
DOT Label: nonflammable gas.
Identification No.: UN-1006(compressed gas).
If you need further information, please feel free to contact us and we will reply to you immediately.
Iron and Steel
WE ARE HELPING CUSTOMERS STRECH THE BOUNDARIES OF SICEIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
YUANTONG Materials is relentlessly resourceful. For us, it’s all about doing anything and everything possible to help our customers conquer their challenges. We do this by pushing possibilities and bringing the future into being. This partial list of end products we help produce serves as a reminder that we are valued for helping customers advance their goals.
We provide a lengthy list of materials and delivery equipment that enable the manufacture of most powerful microprocessors for PCs and network servers.
Our materials and delivery equipment enable devices to operate at very low power and provide better display screens for smartphones, laptops and tablets.
INTERNET OF THINGS
Many of our materials are employed for fabricating semiconductors and sensors for the multitude of devices that encompass the internet of things.
We supply high-purity gases, materials and delivery systems for manufacturing semiconductors.
The semiconductors made using our high-purity gases, materials and delivery systems are an integral part of the function of MEMS devices.
Our specialty gases and chemicals play an important role in the manufacturing of LED and flat-screen television displays.
If you are looking for liquid argon tank, Yuantong argon gas will be your best choice, we will provide you with the best quality products and services, sincerely welcome to buy our products.